Enter your dates of travel below to see all available rooms
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR GUESTS
As we welcome you back our guests, we want to assure you that our team is well prepared to exceed your expectations around hygiene, cleanliness and service.
Our operations have always aimed at the highest standards of cleanliness and personalization. However, we are, now more than ever, focused on the health and safety of our guests and our associates – your wellbeing is our top priority. In line with this we are investing in the following measures:
• To promote the health and safety of all our communities, face coverings are required in all indoor and public areas. Thank you for understanding and extending this courtesy to your fellow guests and our associates during the pandemic.
Surface Areas and Public Spaces
• For nearly 75-years, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts has been an industry leader in our reputation for providing you with clean, well-maintained accommodations. In 2012, we became the first hotel brand to set a high-level of cleanliness with the roll out of our I Care Clean program in partnership with IDEO. At the onslaught of the COVID-19 pandemic, we were among the first in the industry to roll out standards and best practices to enhance our cleaning protocol. Now, as part of our ongoing commitment to keeping you safe and healthy during these challenging times, we have expanded on those industry-leading cleaning standards with the launch of the new We Care Clean program.
• The We Care Clean program addresses everything from guest room and common area cleanliness, to streamlined processes that minimize contact between guests and associates while maintaining the customer service you expect from a Best Western-branded hotel.
Front Desk and Lobby:
• New protocols will minimize guest contact with personnel through a streamlined check-in and check-out process.
• Social distancing measures will be implemented, wellness best practices signs will be prominently posted, and all lobby brochures, magazines and papers will be removed.
• Enhanced sanitization procedures will be in place at the front desk, in the lobby and across guest touch points throughout the hotel with disinfecting taking place regularly.
• Sanitizing stations or wipes will be available throughout hotels.
Guest Room and Housekeeping:
• Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols has been implemented in guest rooms. If possible, guest rooms will not be entered for 24 to 72 hours after check-out, at which time the room, linens and all touch points, for example, faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clocks and hangers will be cleaned with chemicals aimed at killing COVID-19.
• Unnecessary items will be removed from guest rooms, such as decorative pillows, bed scarves, paper notepads and pens.
• For guest and employee safety and well-being, daily housekeeping service will be by request.
• Public amenities like the Grove Restaurant, The Slate meeting rooms, Fitness center and swimming pool will be cleaned on closely monitored schedules with disinfecting chemicals.
• Hand sanitizer are provided for guests and employees in all public areas.
Hotel Employees and Staff Requirements:
• Hotel employees will follow strict guidelines, including utilizing Personal Protective Equipment, frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols.
• Employee workstations will be cleaned and disinfected after every shift.
• Employees will be empowered to stay home if unwell, communicate their potential exposure to COVID-19 with management, and will be fully educated on how to maintain a safe and clean home.
• We have always had flexible booking policies and guests could control their arrival and departure with flexibility. We have enhanced this flexibility by making important changes to our booking policies.
• We have further relaxed our cancellation policies for stays in March and April 2020. If you currently have a reservation for arrival prior to April 30th and are unable to travel, we can hold the booking as a tentative booking until you know your travel dates or you can cancel without penalty. If you booked directly with us via our website, you can reach us on email@example.com or on +254 720 407 167, for assistance. If you booked via online travel agencies or other third parties, you should contact your booking provider directly.
For guests making new reservations for arrival dates on or after May 1, 2021, individual hotel cancellation policies in place at the time of reservation will apply.
We stayed at the Executive Residency for 4 nights. Our apartment was bright, spacious, clean and well appointed. massive kitchen with coffee machine and all equipment. One of the bedrooms, which had the larger en-suite had been changed into an office. Our apartment faced Riverside drive so was quite well lit up at night. From the building map it looks like corner apartments are more spacious but ours was fine. Due to covid all food is in plated rather than buffet but waitstaff were more than happy to oblige every request. Thanks also the front desk and security team who were excellent.
Loved the welcome right from security, very courteous fellows, receptionist Faith and Bilha very knowledgeable and helpful, the housekeeping guy late at night, the waiter serving breakfast. ASANTENI SANA
Service service service the staff here could not do enough to make sure that your stay is very comfortable and happy rooms are fully equipped with all the amenities that you will need the apartment are so huge lots of space for your little one to run around eve darkest Faith were incredible they were very prompt and always follow up on your request
Spent some time at this gear apartment hotel. Place was clean and staff was friendly. The hotel restaurant was good. Got one scare with the elevator, but that was probably a power cut so cannot blame the hotel...
Excellent rooms 2 bathrooms very spacious apartment, laundry ,great service but room service charges high,very clean, restaurant meals excellent,staff very helpful and friendly,washing machine very handy,high security ,large manned gates
I booked via booking.com
My check in was seamless, they were also willing to accomodate my early check in. Everyone was friendly and the staff were always happy to assist. The rooms were spotlessly clean and were serviced daily. The apartment was well equipped, it had everything one needed. Breakfast did not disappoint as it had different options daily. Wifi was superb. It was the perfect home away from home. I will definitely be back
If you want a good place to rest and work in a quiet environment but still in the centre of Nairobi the Executive Residency is the place to be. Located in Riverside it gets you to office and shopping malls easily. Rooms are well facilitated for work.
Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Convenient location - close to the city center, shopping/restaurants.
Rooms are spacious, well equipped kitchen, great for family stays.
Overall, great customer service, Looking forward to our next stay here
Absolutely loved stay. The apartment was clean, spacious and had a home feeling to it. The location was quite convenient. The personnel are very helpful and friendly, especially Eva. The food at Grove is great too. I'll be coming back again.